[fpc-pascal].ppu and .o files

Ivan Montes senbei at terra.es
Fri Oct 3 22:08:48 CEST 2003

the .ppu/ppw files are the interface parts of the unit in a compiled form,
while the .o/ow files are the implementation part of an unit or a program in
it's compiled form. Those files (.o/.ow) are needed to perform the linking
of the app.

Once you've compiled the compiler you don't need them. However you'll need
the ones generated when compiling the RTL.

ciao, Ivan