[fpc-pascal]TCP client required... List still active??

George Patterson george at visp.com.au
Mon Oct 6 07:16:57 CEST 2003

Sorry about the noise but is this list active??

I am trying to write a simple tcp/ip client but can not find anything
in the 'net (using Google anyway). I did find a server code in the fpc
archives but no clients. (This could be a good demo, perhaps with code
that would set text revived from one ip address to the others like a
simple talker room.)

The client will connect to the server and retreive values (similar to
snmp) and act upon them ie modifying other values or performing action
via USB(ignore the USB aspect for the purpose of discussion.)

Even just some pointers on chnaging the server code into a client.

Thanks

George Patterson