[Pas2js] Fw: where to copy Pas2js units to get it work from lazarus

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Mon Aug 24 11:17:49 CEST 2020

Thank you very much for yours advice.

I will uninstall stable Lazarus and I will get trunk Lazarus and I AM using
trunk release of Pas2js. I will reinstall The necessary .lpk component for
pas2js.

I will use
https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/trunk lazarus

Then I will teach Pas2js and GUi app creation thanks to yours demos which I
will modify by for example by translating buttons texts from English to
Czech. I will learn The syntax thanks to those analysis and translations. MR
Canneyt, you are very talented developer. And thank you again that you are
releasing so complex and reliable compiler for free. Now is everything on
every users patience, desire to learn and develop.
Thank you again.