[Pas2js] is it possible to create GUi with no need to manually add the code to .html page

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Mon Aug 24 17:09:15 CEST 2020

When I have looked at Pacman demo and inside some other demos, I have sadly
found out, that HTMl code contain code to create some buttons, and when some
HTMl element is selected, Javascript react on it, so Pascal source contain
The appropriate code.
Is it possible to use webwidgets.pas unit to create GUi elements such as.
Combobox, rfadio button, checkbox, ETC? Or I would also had to create those
elements first inside .html code and react on its events from Pascal source?
Or webwidget unit can be also used to create GUi elements on WEB page with
no need to add new data to .html file? So everything can be done directly
from .pas or .lpr sources?

Thank you very much for yours answer.