[fpc-pascal] BoolToStr

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Mon Aug 29 18:19:06 CEST 2022

On Mon, 29 Aug 2022, James Richters via fpc-pascal wrote:

> Thanks for the discussion everyone, it does shed some light on what's
> going on.  I agree it would be impossible to change it now, It was
> actually a GREAT idea to make it customizable, and that serves my needs
> just fine.  I guess all that's left is to update the documentation to show
> what it really does and show how it is customizable.  I wouldn't mind
> doing that...  if I knew how.  What is the proper method to submit
> documentation change requests?

I already updated the documentation.

Will be visible tomorrow in the daily snapshot of the docs.

However, for future reference:
The proper procedure is to submit a patch in the issue tracker:
https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/documentation
(if you look at the last commit on that page, you'll see it is the update of
BoolToStr)

Michael.