[fpc-pascal] BoolToStr

James Richters james.richters at productionautomation.net
Mon Aug 29 16:33:05 CEST 2022

Thanks for the discussion everyone, it does shed some light on what's going on.   I agree it would be impossible to change it now, It was actually a GREAT idea to make it customizable, and that serves my needs just fine.
I guess all that's left is to update the documentation to show what it really does and show how it is customizable.   I wouldn't mind doing that... if I knew how.  What is the proper method to submit documentation change requests?

James