[fpc-pascal] TFPHTTPServer and HTTPS

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Tue Aug 23 22:36:33 CEST 2022

You need to set your certificate details as well:

   fServer.UseSSL := fUseSSL;
   if fUseSSL then
   begin
     fServer.CertificateData.KeyPassword := fCertificatePassword;
     fServer.CertificateData.HostName := fCertificateHostName;
     fServer.CertificateData.Certificate.FileName := fCertificateFileName;
     fServer.CertificateData.PrivateKey.FileName := fCertificatePrivateKey;
   end;

That should be sufficient. FPC 3.2.2 should do it.

Ondrej