[fpc-pascal] TFPHTTPServer and HTTPS

Fabio Luis Girardi fluisgirardi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 22:26:45 CEST 2022

Hi Michael!

Thanks for replying so fast.

You're telling me that is possible, so the remaining possibility is that I
have a problem in my environment. Last question: FPC 3.2.2 can do that or I
have to use trunk version?

Sorry for taking your time.

Em ter., 23 de ago. de 2022 às 17:05, Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-pascal <
fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> escreveu:

> On Tue, 23 Aug 2022, Fabio Luis Girardi via fpc-pascal wrote:
>
> > Exists in FPC some example that demonstrates the use of TFPHTTPServer
> > with HTTPS? The unique example that I have found is
> > about TCustomHTTPApplication.
>
> There is no separate example.
>
> Using https is just setting a property UseSSL := True, and include one of
> the
> units that registers an SSL handler (opensslsockets or gnutlssockets)
>
> What more do you need ?
>
> Michael.

The best regards,

Fabio Luis Girardi