[fpc-pascal] How to get fpc and lazarus sources when svn has shut down?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 14:51:51 CEST 2021

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 11:02:50 +0200, Martin Frb via fpc-pascal
<fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

>1) Afaik the OT is looking at only checking out. He isn't planing on
>making any (local) commits.

Exactly, I could have used svn export instead of svn co in my script and it
would have worked fine. But at the time I was totally geared towards co...

What I am after is a way to retrieve the sources inside a script so no webpages
to click buttons on etc, just a simple command to actually get the sources
themselves is what is requested.

I am installing on multiple Raspberry Pi devices and it simplifies a lot to use
the script.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden