[fpc-pascal] Directory Tree

Jean SUZINEAU jean.suzineau at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 18 17:07:26 CEST 2021

Le 18/04/2021 à 16:10, James Richters via fpc-pascal a écrit :
> RE: [fpc-pascal] Directory Tree I getuFileVirtualTree.pas(533,9)
> Error: identifier idents no member "DefaultEncoding"
It seems, using svn blame, that DefaultEncoding has been added in
FreePascal source trunk on the svn server on June 4th 2019.

I don't know the version number of the fpc release following this date
but it's likely your lazarus/freepascal is older than mine.

I use currently Lazarus 2.0.12 / fpc 3.2.0.

> It has the incorrect character in front of File1,   It’s a
> vertical_line_char instead of a crossing_char.
I have corrected this point, it should work now.