[fpc-pascal] Directory Tree

James Richters james.richters at productionautomation.net
Sun Apr 18 16:10:12 CEST 2021

Thanks for figuring that out.

I get uFileVirtualTree.pas(533,9) Error: identifier idents no member "DefaultEncoding"
For line:    sl.DefaultEncoding:= TEncoding.GetEncoding(850);

If I just comment out that line, it works fine for me, because I'm codepage 850 anyway, but that doesn't help anyone else who may not be on 850

I’m getting this now:  (not sure if the box characters will come though everyone’s email but they look right on my email)

M: = 32:34
├───Project1 = 18:30
│   │───File1 = 8:32
│   ├───File2 = 7:43
│   └───File3 = 2:15
└───Project2 = 14:04
    └───Component1 = 14:04
        ├───Part1 = 5:32
        └───Part2 = 8:32

It has the incorrect character in front of File1,   It’s a vertical_line_char instead of a crossing_char.

I get the same thing on my large ini file.. and there is a pattern… the last two files on a branch are always correct, and everything above that are not.. they are using the vertical line instead of a crossing character.. so if there are 7 files in the branch, the first 5 will be vertical lines , the 6th one will be the correct crossing character and the 7th will be the correct angle character.

Thank you again for the help!

James