[fpc-pascal] Directory Tree

James Richters james.richters at productionautomation.net
Sun Apr 18 17:22:47 CEST 2021

>I use currently Lazarus 2.0.12 / fpc 3.2.0.
I have Lazarus 2.04 / fpc 3.04  I have fpc 3.2.0 in another directory.  It should be easy enough for me to re-install Lazarus.  Thanks for figuring that out!
>I have corrected this point, it should work now.
Yes it looks fixed even in my large data file.   Thank  you.

I figured out how to make a pdf file, but I don’t know how to implement it… if we can just have a button to print result.txt… then I could just change the printer to Microsoft Print to PDF which is included with Widows 10….

James