[fpc-pascal] Directory Tree

Jean SUZINEAU jean.suzineau at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 18 02:07:04 CEST 2021

In Unicode/UTF8 "char" can be represented by several bytes so my code
won't work.

It seems you use page code 850 (here in France we are in 1252 which
doesn't have the box chars).

In unit uFileVirtualTree line 469, I have added   type String850= type
String(850);
declared the local variable s of String850 on line 488,

and changed on line 533 the default encoding of the Stringlist to 850 by
sl.DefaultEncoding:= TEncoding.GetEncoding(850);

It seems to be sufficient to get the box characters. I didn't dig
further but it seems to work either on Windows and Linux and in text
file generated.

In the ODT file I used a numbered list but  I think it will be difficult
to get something closer to a tree.