[fpc-pascal] Graphing library

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:38:07 CET 2020

Hi Bernd and leledumbo,

Thanks for your responses. For now, I have settled on GNUplot. This tool
creates very nice plots and allows to export in a variety of formats
(vector and raster). I have written a wrapper that creates a script as
Bernd mentioned and runs the GNUplot tool from the command-line. The
wrapper has a simple API that allows to toggle settings and add series as
required. If interested then please let me know and I will share. In time I
would like to add a native vector output to this plotting library. I had a
brief look at SVG and that should be possible.

Kind regards, Darius