[fpc-pascal] FPC buildbot

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:31:23 CEST 2020

Hi Joost,

Thanks for the suggestions. I had a look at the fppkgreposerver, but this
is indeed more complex than I need at the moment. The project I am working
on is a closed source at the moment, so making use of public build services
is unfortunately not an option for me.

I was considering making an instantFPC script that could be run from a cron
job, or remains in an endless loop, checking the repo every x minutes, and
in case it detects a commit, would execute a build script (fpmake / pmake)
and then upload the created package via ftp. I have limited experience with
uploading via ftp through an fpc application, but would LNet be most
suited? Also interfacing (username/password) via TProcess is new to me.

Is there any resources (like fppkgreposerver) that I could (re)use?

Rgds, Darius