[fpc-pascal] FPC buildbot

Travis Siegel tsiegel at softcon.com
Mon Jul 20 21:10:27 CEST 2020

Instead of ftp, you could use something like scp (assuming you have
access to the target machine, and can generate the key pairs you need).
That would allow you to simply copy the compiled executable onto the
target machine, without needing any automation with passwords and the like.

Rsync can do this too, but I find scp considerably easier to use.