[fpc-pascal] USB Human Interface Devices

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Tue Jul 30 19:52:41 CEST 2019

>>Due to my lack of understanding of Windows, I've not yet taken over his changes, because I wanted to wait for confirmation from other users. So if James had some feedback, I'd appreciate it greatly.

I'm trying to get this to work on windows,  I'm having a lot of units not found errors when I try to compile anything at all.. I'm not sure what I need here to get the examples to work.    Here is a list of units I can't find when I try to compile with FPC 3.0.4RC1 on Windows:

ezusb.pas(42,15) Fatal: Can't find unit Errors used by EZUSB
I have no idea what Unit Errors is or what it might be for.

libusb.pas(1350) Warning: Library c.dll not found, Linking may fail !                                                ■
libusb.pas(1350) Warning: Library usb-1.0 not found, Linking may fail !
I'm not really following where c.dll and usb1.0 are supposed to come from

usb.pas(31,22) Fatal: Can't find unit Baseunix used by USB

mydevice.pas(27,20) Fatal: Can't find unit BaseUnix used by MyDevice
I have no idea what BaseUnix does or if I can do something windows compatible instead somehow.

Test1Library.pas:
║ (0) Error: Import library not found for c
║ (0) Error: Import library not found for usb-1.0

To be honest this is quite a bit over my head.  I'm trying to follow https://github.com/hansiglaser/pas-libusb/issues/4 but I'm just lost.

James