[fpc-pascal] Implementing AggPas with PtcGraph

Stefan V. Pantazi svpantazi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 22:22:30 CEST 2017

The easiest workaround I could figure was to add a parameter to the
Agg2D object constructor. That should, in theory, allow the use of any
pixel format available in AggPas.

The ptcpas/ptcgraph units I used are the ones that came with fpc 3.0.1,
there was no need to download anything. They worked fine, except for one
48 bytes memory leak reported by heaptrc and that I left unfixed.

Stefan