[fpc-pascal] Implementing AggPas with PtcGraph

Sat Jun 3 21:37:46 CEST 2017

On 2017-06-03 17:45, Stefan V. Pantazi wrote:
> Also, for the example
> to work, the agg object constructor must be modified as well, I included
> all the info in the example header.

I noted the remarks on the image buffer format being hard-coded for the
Agg_2D unit. I'll make a plan for improving that, using some Factory
(design) Pattern to register the pixel buffer format of interest.

> I think the example program
> (aggpas_ptcgraph_output.pas) fits well together with the other demos in
> fpGUI and PtcPas/ptcgraph packages, so adding it to the packages would
> help, regardless whether graph.PutImage documentation is updated.

Thanks. I'll download the ptcgraph unit and give it a test. I'll all the
demo to fpGUI's AggPas demos too. It will be a good addition.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/