[fpc-pascal] Implementing AggPas with PtcGraph

Stefan V. Pantazi svpantazi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 18:45:03 CEST 2017

I seem to have some problems with logging on the bug tracker. I've used
it in the recent past a couple of time but I am unable to log on for
some reason. I will try later to create a new account and submit a fpc
doc bug report.

At any rate, I attached the updated example based on Nikolay's recent
post which had the correct information. There was a third "reserved"
parameter that had to be added to the bitmap buffer structure. Without
it, the output was slightly clipped to the right. Also, for the example
to work, the agg object constructor must be modified as well, I included
all the info in the example header. I think the example program
(aggpas_ptcgraph_output.pas) fits well together with the other demos in
fpGUI and PtcPas/ptcgraph packages, so adding it to the packages would
help, regardless whether graph.PutImage documentation is updated.

Stefan