[fpc-pascal] Good FFT example anywhere?

Ched charles.edouard.des.vastes.vignes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 21:33:10 CEST 2017

Hi,

As an owner of the Numerical Receipes in Pascal, I can say that the sources codes are *very very old*
styled and a rewritting to dynamical array of data is a good idea ! The N.R. are probably written by
ForTranists :) But ths book contains lots of useful knowledge en tricks for numericians and is pleasant
to read.

Cheers, Ched'