[fpc-pascal] Good FFT example anywhere?

Rolf Grunsky rgrunsky at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 9 21:21:26 CEST 2017

On 2017-04-09 04:06 AM, Bo Berglund wrote:
> I am looking for some good example of FFT functions in pascal but it
> seems like what Google serves up is rather old and refers to
> Turbo-pascal and the like...
> So maybe someone here knows about some open-source example of FFT
> using FreePascal (or Delphi)?
>
> I want to analyze the frequency content of transient responses
> measured using a 24 bit A/D converter. It will produce 8192 samples
> for each measurement.
>
> Any suggestions welcome!
>
> PS: I have saved this list from Sept 2003 and I searched it for the
> word FFT without success, except the hits on the word offtopic.. DS

The book "Numerical Recipes: The Art of Scientific Computing" has an
entire section of FFT. The first edition of the book has code in both
FORTRAN and Pascal. You can find out more at "numerical.recipes". Later
editions are C and C++ and may not have Pascal examples.

There are many other scientific computing topics in the book.

--
                                TRUTH in her dress finds facts too tight.
                                In fiction she moves with ease.