[fpc-pascal] [heaptrc] no output for weblaz projects.

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Sat Mar 26 21:05:26 CET 2016

> Thanks, I tried that but it still does not work. But I discovered that's
> because the program is never terminated gracefully. Stopping the
> debugger after the html page is displayed (if ran from Lazarus) or using
> Ctrl+C (if ran from the command line) does not fill heap.trc.
>
> However using Application.Terminate (as explained in Lelelumbo Basic
> fpWeb Tutorial) does fill heap.trc (without the need to add the fcl-web
> path).

Certainly. HeapTrc only does automatic writing at the end of your program,
which must terminate gracefully (unit finalization section only executes
that way). You can actually call DumpHeap anytime in the program flow, but
that displays leaks only until that point, might be good to have an endpoint
for this so you can check for leaks anytime.