[fpc-pascal] Fast HTML Parser

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Aug 7 10:07:09 CEST 2014

On 08/06/2014 07:54 PM, Rainer Stratmann wrote:
> It's not that difficult to write yourself.

In fact, my son once did write (using Delphi) a parser that creates a
list of hierarchically linked objects from HTML code and also can write
a HTML file from this structure.

So you can read a file, use straight forward programming to modify the
content, and write it back.

As the HTML format is not very strict and is a moving target, the parser
unit is far from perfect, but it is in daily use and does a rather nice
job.

OTOH, I would not say it's fast, anyway :-( .

-Michael