[fpc-pascal] Fast HTML Parser

Thu Aug 7 00:11:14 CEST 2014

On 2014-08-06 21:54, Marcos Douglas wrote:
> I know the tokens to search, but the HTML could be very different each other.
> I can't use a external tool. Need to be a application (that already exists).

It seems a copy of the Fast HTML Parser unit I spoke of has made its way
into the FPC source code tree.

See <fpc_src>/packages/chm/src/fasthtmlparser.pas

Attached is the original one I got from powtils release. It includes the
parser, a utility unit and a demo program showing the parser in action
with some stats output.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/