[fpc-pascal] OT: Amazing new development tools

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sun Feb 26 11:43:38 CET 2012

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012, Vinzent Höfler wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 19:15:54 +0100, ik <idokan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I found the following amazing lecture that present a new idea of a
>> development tool, that I think will interest you all:
>>
>> http://vimeo.com/36579366
>
> Impressive, indeed. And I am usually not that easily impressed.

Impressed indeed. But IMHO limited to a certain kind of programming.
The binary search part could probably be done for any kind of programming, I suppose.

I don't see him doing this in huge corporate administrative business
programs where hundreds of database tables are involved.
They are hard to connect to or visualize :-)

But visionary nonetheless.

Michael.