[fpc-pascal] DBF Field name length and fpdbfexport

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:26:59 CEST 2011

On 2-9-2011 15:09, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Sep 2011, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>> On 2-9-2011 13:23, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be wrote:
>>> On Fri, 2 Sep 2011, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>> I think I've also found the solution to
>> http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=20069
>> (patch attached), so if somebody would be so kind to review & apply
>> them, I'd be very happy.
>
> You can start being happy.
>
> Thanks for the patches!
>
> Michael.

:) :) :)

Thanks a lot, Michael, one step closer to a working data
processing/export program the hard way (i.e. getting FPC patches in for
everything that seems wrong, apart from my newbie mistakes)

Yes, I have a masochistic streak - but it's nice to be able contribute
back for a change.

Thanks,
Reinier