[fpc-pascal] DBF Field name length and fpdbfexport

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 22:25:35 CEST 2011

On 2-9-2011 14:38, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> I think I've also found the solution to
> (patch attached), so if somebody would be so kind to review & apply
> them, I'd be very happy.

Turns out the dbf export code needs at least another patch.
DBF export missed support for ftfloat and other field types.

Issue + patch at

Even with this patch, and the other 2 recently committed, I get some
errors (cannot find field=> probably a field name/length issue).

When I know more, I'll post another issue & hopefully patch.

Thanks,
Reinier