[fpc-pascal] Makeskel & how to add Firebird connection documentation?

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 07:35:36 CET 2011

Hi list,

I want to document
packages/fcl-db/src/sqldb/interbase/ibconnection.pp

So I run this to get started:
makeskel --disable-private --emit-class-separator --update
--package=fcl-sqldb
--input=/home/reinier/fpc271/packages/fcl-db/src/sqldb/interbase/ibconnection.pp
--output=ibconnection.pp

What do I enter as package? fcl-sqldb? How do I find out? (And if so,
can that be documented for amateurs like me?)
Apart from that, is this the right command to start?

I suppose that the output should actually be added to sqldb.xml, is that
correct? Do I submit a patch or just the additional file?

Once again, thanks for the help,
Reinier