[fpc-pascal] DirectFB for FPC beta tarball

Roland Schaefer roland.schaefer at fu-berlin.de
Mon Jun 1 16:46:50 CEST 2009

As Micha said in his reply, since Gtk can be used with DFB without X,
you can have Lazarus w/o X anyway.

Apart from that, I think it would be absolutely feasible to go without
Gtk and use DFB directly. I'm only working with fpc, not Lazarus, so I
am not sure what it takes to develop a widgetset for Lazarus. Is there
any good starting point in the docs or the sources where I could take a
look to give a more precise estimate about the required steps?

Cheers
Roland