[fpc-pascal] dcpcrypt 64-bit?

Seth Grover sethdgrover at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:13:06 CEST 2009

There was a thread back in January about including DCPCrypt in the
FCL. One of the questions that arose was whether it ported to 64-bit
platforms. I didn't see that question ever answered, but yesterday
when I started compiling one of my projects which uses it on a 64-bit
machine there was some crashing in the DCPCrypt code (casting pointers
as longwords and whatnot). Before I attempt to do so (or seek
alternatives) has anyone here successfully modified DCPCrypt to work
on 64-bit?

-SG

--
This email is fiction. Any resemblance to actual events
or persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Seth Grover
sethdgrover[at]gmail[dot]com