[fpc-pascal] Greetings

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Tue Apr 28 14:52:09 CEST 2009

On Tue, April 28, 2009 01:30, Lou James wrote:
> I am new here too,I've been using free pascal since a year and a half
> ago.And I'm wondering what I can contribute?

Well, contributions are always welcome, of course! There is a page in our
Wiki regarding possible contributions
(http://wiki.freepascal.org/Open_tasks). The page is probably not 100% up
to date at the moment so after you pick an area which would be interesting
for you (there are various areas with differing level of complexity), ask
about the particular topic in fpc-devel list to make sure that it is still
valid and there aren't other people working on it yet.

Tomas