[fpc-pascal] How to use fpcmake

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Wed Apr 15 10:30:27 CEST 2009

Op dinsdag 14-04-2009 om 08:41 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Graeme
Geldenhuys:

> I have not read the documentation of fpmake for some time, but when I
> did, it was not clear as to how to compile and use it. I'll download a
> new copy of the documentation to see if things are improved - and
> contribute some "newbie" help if nothing has changed.

TYou are confusing fpcmake and fpmake. The question was about fpcmake
and that is indeed pretty difficult. I woudn't use its anymore and go
for the new fpmake-system.

But fpmake is still experimental and there's no real documentation
available. So I doubt that you read it at all. ;)

But your short introduction to fpmake is quite good.

Joost.