[fpc-pascal] fpGUI Toolkit source repository migrated to Git

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl
Tue Apr 7 14:33:36 CEST 2009

Graeme Geldenhuys schreef:
> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Vincent Snijders
>
> Will only get the last ten revisions. This has some limitations (you
> can't push), but is perfectly fine if you wanted to contribute in the
> form of emailing patches.

Actually, if I wanted to contribute, or at least run the lazarus tests with the
fpgui widgetset, I would like to have a easier way to get the source than by
installing tortoisegit, which does not (yet) seem to be stand-alone[1], unlike
tortoisesvn. That is why I asked for an alternative like a nightly tarbal.

Vincent

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/tortoisegit/#install