[fpc-pascal] EABI problems with FPC

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Tue Apr 7 12:21:57 CEST 2009

magic hands ;) ... no, i compiled many many different versions and no
one ever worked.

working for now is fpcbuild_2.3.x (19.03.2009)

binutils :
./configure --prefix=/opt/crossbinutils --target=arm4tl-unknown-linux

fpc make :
make clean all OS_TARGET=linux CPU_TARGET=arm
BINUTILSPREFIX=/opt/crossbinutils/bin/arm4tl-unknown-linux-
OPT="-dFPC_ARMEL -O- -dFPC_ABI_EABI" CROSSOPT="-dFPC_ARMEL -O-"
FPC=/usr/bin/ppc386 NOGDB=1

maybe it is the CROSSOPT option that make it work..  i don't know.
But i still have different problems with compiling the whole fpc on the
freerunner.

cu Beni

P.S.: did you have a  "/etc/ld.so.conf" on  your device?