[fpc-pascal] Pascal postscript reading library

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 13:44:04 CEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 8:35 AM, Krishna <v.krishnakumar at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I suggest you take a look at the library provided by ghostscript and
>  also the various gs widgets.

The free Ghostscript is dual license. GPL2 or some no-comercial use license.

I can't use GPL2 because my software is proprietary. I cannot use the
no-comercial license because my project is comercial.

Proprietary licenses for Ghostscript can only be bought if you buy a
very large volume.

so Ghostscript is absolutely out of question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CorelDRAW

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho