[fpc-pascal] Support Interfaces

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 11:34:49 CEST 2007

On 17/09/2007, Stephen Dickason <sdickason at elcb.co.za> wrote:
> I am stuck with Windows XP and DG/UX unix for the moment, but want to move
> into linux (which version and gui will be interesting - pointers would be
> useful).

An alternative to Lazarus's LCL is the fpGUI toolkit. I am actively
working on it. It's a more lightweight GUI toolkit talking directly to
the underlying windowing system and doesn't rely on any large 3rd
Party libraries, so deployment is a breeze.  See the link in my
signature for more details.  You can also download the latest release
from SourceForge.
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/fpgui/

Regards,
  - Graeme -