[fpc-pascal] MPICH2 on FPC

Lourival Mendes mendes.lourival at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:23:39 CEST 2007

Hy everybody,

I would like to use the MPICH2 on Lazarus or FPC, and as far as I see
on the net there is the H2Pas tool on Lazarus that does a binding from
the headers file of the MPICH2 to PAS file, but I still have some
troubles on using it, does some one did it before??

here is the link:
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Creating_bindings_for_C_libraries

Also there is a link to the FreePascal Compiler showing that it is
possible to use the MPICH on the FPC, but it is necessary to download
the MPICH binding from the

But I can't find it there, did anyone do it?? Here is the link:

http://wiki.freepascal.org/MPICH

Thanks in advance...

Lourival