[fpc-pascal] Source line numbers during execution

ArĂ­ Ricardo Ody ari.ody at japinfo.com.br
Mon Jul 10 19:04:16 CEST 2006

I've tried to make programs generated by FPC inform the line number
or exceptions in execution time and I can't.

I use fpc.cfg standard installed during Lazarus 0.9.16 installation
and I put -CX -XX -gl after the name of the source in the FPC compilation.

May someone of you tell me a step-by-step script about what I must do
to get source line numbers with execution exception messages?

Greetings from Sao Paulo  - Brazil

Ricardo

P.S.: I've spent too much time debugging executables via Writeln...