[fpc-pascal]Re: working with bitmaps

Rudolf Harney rudolf.harney at web.de
Mon Oct 20 14:46:37 CEST 2003

Hi Marco!
>There is pasjpg, there is a libpng header, some bmp fiddling.
... You wrote to Rainer ... Did You / someone get pasjpeg to work? I tried (from
http://www.nomssi.de/pasjpeg/pasjpeg.html
) but with fpc 1.0.10 on win2000 I couldn't even run the demo.
Or does someone know a fpc-working glib / unit, that can load a bitmap, edit a few points and save it again?

( The output from pasjpeg demo.pas:
jerror.pas(116,49) Warning: Procedure type FAR ignored
jerror.pas(295,53) Warning: Procedure type FAR ignored
jerror.pas(319,68) Warning: Procedure type FAR ignored
jerror.pas(351,74) Warning: Procedure type FAR ignored
jerror.pas(418,54) Warning: Procedure type FAR ignored
jerror.pas(438,31) Error: Wrong amount of parameters specified
jerror.pas(439,35) Error: Wrong amount of parameters specified
jerror.pas(440,39) Error: Wrong amount of parameters specified
jerror.pas(441,39) Error: Wrong amount of parameters specified
jerror.pas(442,41) Error: Wrong amount of parameters specified
jerror.pas(461) Fatal: There were 5 errors compiling module, stopping
)
Thanks, RUDOLF

--
Rudolf Harney
Geräteentwicklung & Gutachten im Bereich regenerativer Energien

Sulzburger Weg 5b
79427 Eschbach

Tel.: 076 34 / 5 05 38 91
Fax:  076 34 / 5 05 38 92