[fpc-pascal]working with bitmaps

Rudolf Harney rudolf.harney at web.de
Fri Oct 17 14:27:17 CEST 2003

Hi!
I want to create a coloured overlay over a (geographical) map. I do have the map as a bitmap and I wrote a fpc program, creating informations for the map (ASCII file with coordinates and values for each point on the map). I don't have experience in manipulating bitmaps, yet.
Does someone know a fpc-tool, to generate a new bitmap from that?
Or another little "bitmap-manipulater-program" (freeware), that I can call?
Thanks for help!
--
Rudolf Harney