[fpc-pascal]Drive detection (was: Intel ASM syntax problem)

AITOR.SM AITOR.SM at teleline.es
Thu Jun 28 16:31:41 CEST 2001

This is the first thing that I did, and this was the first place (SWAG)
from where I posted the sources. Ok, I just did have a look at the
'complete drive detection' stuff, and that is what gave me problems even
with ASMMODE Intel.
Perhaps I should have checked more sources, but I have something now
that seems to be working for me (you'll hear from this soon...)

Aitor