[fpc-pascal]xpcom.dll errors?

James_Wilson at i2.com James_Wilson at i2.com
Mon Jun 25 18:42:09 CEST 2001

I've been using 0.9 (Win32 on Win2K Professional) for a few months now.
Recently, I upgraded to 0.91 by downloading the .zip file and extracting
it, using pkzip 4.0, into the same dir as 0.9 was in. I've done this
successfully before, but this time I get the following two error windows
popup when I try to launch Mozilla:

   The procedure entry point ??_7nsLocalString@@6B@ could not be located
in the dynamic link library xpcom.dll
AND
   The procedure entry point ??07nsInputFileStream@@QAE at ABVO@@Z could not
be located in the dynamic link library xpcom.dll

xpcom.dll is in the bin\ directory, and it's touched 6/7/01 @ 12:58. Is
this something that should be reported to bugzilla or is it specific to my
configuration?

Also, is there a version of the ShockWave plugin that works with 0.91?

TIA...

Jim