[fpc-pascal]mysql on windows

Peter Vreman peter at freepascal.org
Fri Jun 1 11:50:23 CEST 2001

> Hi Kanzelsberger and list
>

> I am using 1.0.4 binary as provided on freepascal.org. Looks like I'll have to rebuild
the
unit mysql and make sure win32 is defined...

> Whom should I talk to to ask for a fix on the binary distributions form fpc web site?

The 1.0.4 release won't be updated. Take a snapshot release from the v10 subdir. That will
contain the latest development version of the stable (1.0.x) compiler and libraries.
You'll have to wait until 1.0.6 is released to have it included in an offical release.