[fpc-pascal](no subject)

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Aug 21 16:01:39 CEST 2001

Full_Name wrote:

> Touché, mi amigo. However, I'm currently too busy on the BeOS port..

No offense Matt but you are criticizing the FPC team for doing what you
consider to be useless unecessary modes in the compiler and then you
state that you are porting to BeOS. I think you will find many more
people interested in using the various modes of FPC then you will every
find interested in a BeOS port.

My point isn't to criticize you but to make you see that while you find
a BeOS port valuable, the large majority of us out here might think it
is a waste of time. So in the same light please be aware that some
people might consider the other modes of the compiler to be just as
important as a BeOS port is to you.    :-)