[fpc-pascal]PalmOS

Matt Emson memsom at interalpha.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 01:56:14 CEST 2001

There are already 2 very good pascal compilers for the palm platform in late
beta. One will be pretty cheap when it ships. The other thing is that Palm
inc has just acquired Be Inc's assets, so you can probably kiss goodbye to
the 68k Palm OS with in the next year or so. Palm will either move to BeIA
or a hybrid - probably on a PowerPC/Risc processor.

This of course sucks for me, because I just got underway with the Be API
wrapper for the FPC BeOS port :(.. it look like BeOS is dead and burried....

http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/010816/n16293414.html

Matt