[fpc-devel] Function for translation "normalized" Unicode strings into strings with composed characters?

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Thu Jun 22 14:33:52 CEST 2023

Hi *,

Do we have a function in FPC RTL or packages allowing to translate a
string containing letters followed with standalone combining characters
(diacritics) into the combined alternatives? I assume that the necessary
information is available in the UnicodeData unit, thus an alternative
might be using information from this unit if no readily available
function is available, but I wouldn't know where exactly this
information is and how to use it anyway at the moment. :-(

Thanks in advance

Tomas