[fpc-devel] BUG REPORT: Fail to compile when using the out keyword instead of var

Dylan Lamb dybimag at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 17:01:49 CEST 2023

I was smashing my head in the keyboard yesterday trying to figure out what
was wrong. I searched a lot online but hadn't found a solution to my issue.
I've never had to report a problem I faced through a mailing list so I
appreciate the fast response and kind reply. Thank you very much for your
time! 😆