[fpc-devel] I've asked this before, but perhaps I wasn't specific enough that time: what do I *personally*, specifically need to do to ensure that a native Windows 64-bit build winds up on the FPC website for the next release?

Ben Grasset operator97 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:38:38 CET 2022

If it's actually now somehow the case that an offer to provide Win64 builds
would be refused though, I guess maybe I'll look into hosting them myself
somewhere else? Although again I don't get why it would be fine for Linux
to have a zillion archives for different configurations here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/freepascal/files/Linux/3.2.2/

but in some way bad to add one more to the windows files directory on the
Sourceforge page.