[fpc-devel] FPC and Z80

PopolonY2K popolony2k at popolony2k.com.br
Wed Jun 10 00:38:35 CEST 2020

Thank you.

My library is very complete, 100% MSXBIOS, MSXDOS and MSXDOS2, Memory mapper and several others implementations ready, but they are working just with TP3.

Features like Inline code are provided by FPC by using Asm/EndAsm.

But how to deal with absolute variables in FPC ? I think in older TP for PC is possible using absolute with address notation in the same way as old 16 bit style [Seg:Ofs], is this correct ?

But in machine with  absolute addressing like Z80, the behavior of absolute variables are the same as TP3 ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
PopolonY2k

--
Enviado de meu dispositivo Android com K-9 mail. Desculpe-me pela brevidade.